Thursday, December 9, 2010

Catching up

Lexi was soooo excited to be Snow White this year for Halloween. The night we went trick or treating was the coldest night of the year so far, so Lexi wore her pajamas and coat out. I gave her an apple to take a picture with, and she decided to take a bite out of it! I guess that's what Snow White did too...Silly girl!Maddie was also Snow White this year. If you asked Lexi what she was going to be for Halloween, her reply was always "Snow White, just like Maddie!"Lexi has been into posing for pictures and then wanting to see the camera so she can see herself in the picture. What did people do before digital camera?! Playing with Maddie and Janie at the park. Lexi loves these girls, and is so excited to have a sister "just like Janie and Maddie are sisters."We went to a wedding in October and Lexi was super excited to get to dance with daddy. (She also got to dance with some of her friends. It was super cute, I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of that!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

What an adorable snow white!
Bill's grandma still used a print camera until a couple of years ago. One day Bill's nephew, Christian, got really upset at her because she wouldn't show him his picture. He didn't believe she couldn't just turn her camera around and show it to him.