Lexie loves cell phones...and purses....and shoes...I think we may have our
Grandma Sherri sent her...

We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary on Oct. 13th...James
surpised me with some roses....
....And some chocolate covered strawberries (He got me more than 3,
I just ate all the other ones before I had time to take a picture...
So yummy!!)

My parents got me a new camera and photoshop for my birthday...
Even though my birthday isn't till tomorrow, I have had
the whole month to play around with my new toys
and I LOVE THEM!!! I got a Canon Rebel XSI which has
lots of fancy buttons I'm still getting used to but here are some
of my pictures...
Amish country....

Lexie in Kirtland....

We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary on Oct. 13th...James
surpised me with some roses....
....And some chocolate covered strawberries (He got me more than 3,I just ate all the other ones before I had time to take a picture...
So yummy!!)

My parents got me a new camera and photoshop for my birthday...
Even though my birthday isn't till tomorrow, I have had
the whole month to play around with my new toys
and I LOVE THEM!!! I got a Canon Rebel XSI which has
lots of fancy buttons I'm still getting used to but here are some
of my pictures...
Amish country....

Lexie in Kirtland....









5 comments:
Your pictures look great!
Happy Birthday! Tell Jim to clue Marlo in about giving the wife flowers.
Happy B-day!
I'm jealous of your new camera!!! You'll have to teach me how to use photoshop!
fun photos! Happy Birthday!
What a cute little girl. She knows whats hip. That pic of the gorilla is amazing!
Post a Comment