Chase and James drove the majority of the way down and back....
Here we are driving during rush hour in Atlanta, GA: 
I left Lexie with James while I stood in line to get our food and this is what happens...
(look at the floor)
Here we are driving during rush hour in Atlanta, GA: 
I left Lexie with James while I stood in line to get our food and this is what happens...(look at the floor)
Oh, but first she spilled the drink EVERYWHERE...
And then James had to go back in line to buy us more food...
Universal Studios was SOOOO much fun!!!
James was even in a movie!! (not really, it was a ride) and his fellow actors were named Jack and Jimmy...we thought that was kind of funny cuz those are their real names!
I had a blast on the Simpsons ride...it was a simulation roller coaster ride. 
We went to an animal show where they demonstrated tricks the animals do in movies. It was really entertaining! They had birds fly right over our heads, a cute pig, dogs, cat, racoon, a skunk!! and many more...it was so neat!
Remember him? (Men in Black)
There were a lot of rides that required 3d glasses...they were so amazing! We loved the Spiderman ride where he lands on the front of the car, and you also get dropped off the top of a building, but don't worry, he catches you at the bottom with his spider web!
We went on a boat ride with killer sharks in the water attacking our boat!
James, Lexie and I had a caricature drawn...it was fun to do, but we weren't too impressed with the picture...
The next day, we went to Islands of Adventure which is adjacent to Universal Studios. This is Seuss Landing, which was super cute!
We first got wet on this ride....(not Sherri though, she found a poncho in a trash can)...
And then me and the boys rode this ride....(and this other guy thought it was a good idea to take his shirt off....I doubt it stayed dry either!)






The hulk rollercoaster is behind us...
Jurasic Park was a lot of fun too!
Baby Swap was the best idea ever. It was so nice, almost everyone got to ride each ride twice. Thanks to everyone for helping to watch Lexie!


The last day at Wet 'n Wild...
And our last night we went to Kobe Steakhouse and it was so YUMMY!!



2 comments:
How fun! That is quite the road trip. I love the picture with all the food on the floor, that pretty much sums up men multi-tasking :)
Looks like a great time! So, I want to see the caricature you had done...
Post a Comment