Thursday, April 2, 2009

Even though it's faster to crawl, Lexie would rather walk everywhere. The other day I was in the kitchen, and I walked out to find this:Lexie will walk along the ottoman, the couch, and the wall, until she can't go any further. Usually by then she will just crawl the rest of the way, but I walked into the room before she had a chance to crawl into the kitchen so when she saw me, she just cried for me to pick her up.
I was loading the dishwasher this morning and Lexie decided to come over and help by unloading some of the dishes. It was kind of cute until she pulled out a dirty spoon and started sucking on it.
Yesterday we watched cute baby Nolan. I did my best to keep Lexie from beating up on him, but she is quite the bully. He was a good sport and smiled a lot for us though.

They both took two hour naps at the same time...I think that was just lucky. When Lexie woke up, I laid her next to him and she grabbed onto his clothes and held onto him the whole time she was eating. It was pretty funny.

Lexie is such a little monkey. If James or I are lying on the floor, she will just crawl over us to get where she wants to go. She stands herself up on everything and will bounce like crazy. She has so much energy! Sometimes I will go to get her when she wakes up from a nap and she will be so excited to see me that she will kick her legs so hard her whole body flies up and down. She definitely knows how to make us laugh.


5 comments:

Raquel said...

Wow, Lexie will be walking before you know it! Florida was so much fun, I'm so glad we went!

Deanna said...

Whoa, she is MOBILE!! I don't think I am ready for that yet.

Megan said...

She is so cute!! We can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip.

Bart and Krista said...

Look at her MOVE! She is sure cute!

Matt & Katie said...

She is such a dolly! I can't believe she is so big! I am so excited I got to meet her a few months ago! She'll be walking before you know it - good luck!