Lexie is 2 months old today! Here are some random photos of her....(today is game day so she is wearing one of her ohio state outfits!)
We celebrated 2 months by painting her toes pink!


How sad! She is good at making sad faces!
This is another picture from our Utah trip. We are actually in Idaho in this picture.
Lexie hanging out with daddy.
She is so good at smiling now! However, it's so hard to get a good picture of her smiling because when I get the camera out, she loses her focus and tries to figure out why there is a piece of metal in front of her face!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh my she is getting so grown up! I can't believe she is 2 months already. Hope you are getting some sleep and she is behaving. We will be home Thursday! Go Bucks!
-Laura-
I can't believe its already been two months! She is beautiful!
She is really cute! She is getting so big already!
I love her painted toenails!! So cute!
Isn't is crazy how fast they grow up and how much they change in just weeks? I love it. She is adorable and I hope to meet her someday since they are a little less than a month apart. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment