Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sleeping

Lexie slept for 8 straight hours last night...yay! It was so nice to get a decent amount of uninterrupted sleep for the first time in a while. When I went in to check on her this morning, I had to take a picture of how I found her. She is so funny about scooting around when she sleeps. Are most babies like this? I don't know!

My mom did a good job of getting Lexie to sleep while we were in Utah...
I think its cute how she is holding on to her blanket, even though she's not doing it on purpose.

I think she'll be able to stick up for herself...she's already a little fiesty!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! I am happy beyond words that she slept for that long!! Maybe its a sign of good things to come :)

Heather said...

I bet you are a whole new person! I am glad that she slept so long I hope it continues.

candice said...

That is so great! I remember being like... is she alive? It's weird to start sleeping again. Her little legs are filling out too! She is so cute.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

She is so cute and you are lucky she is sleeping good so far hopefully she will keep doing it! We need to do something soon!

Deanna said...

I can't believe how big she is! crazy how fast they grow...sigh