

The other day I was looking at some of our friends pictures from their trip to Thailand, and I was scrolling through their online albums and found these pictures of all of us from a few years ago. James grew up with Marlo and Jason, and all three boys got married within a few months of each other, so of course it was appropriate to have a combined "bachelors party"...mormon style, of course. So me, James, Marlo, and Deanna all drove up to Provo one night right before Jason and Sarah got married and the girls went shopping while the boys went out to dinner and exchanged silly gifts. We surprised the boys by coming home with matching Hooters shirts on over our clothes. What a night!




1 comment:
HOORAYYY!! I'm so glad I can post comments on your blog now! I can't believe you found those pictures from the "bachelor party," doesn't it seem like forever ago?? I still have my hooter shirt tucked away in my drawer upstairs.....We should pull them out again sometime!
Post a Comment