Here's my top ten list of things that happened in 2007:
10. James and I spent the end of 2006/beginning of 2007 flying to interviews for dental school. Although I didn't get to go to all of the interviews with James, I did get to go to Iowa, Ohio, and Las Vegas with him.
9. James spent the majority of 2007 traveling for the company he worked for, NovaRad. Throughout the year that he worked there, James traveled to about 32 different states, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, and the Virgin Islands. I spent the majority of my time working in x-ray and CT and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Comprehensive Orthopedic Specialists, and in the clinic at Solitude Ski Resort.
8. James graduated with his bachelor's in Advanced Radiologic Sciences. I also finished the Radiography program this year and passed my boards in June.
7. James got accepted into Ohio State's Dental School He is in the Dental Class of 2011.
6. As a result of getting accepted to OSU and having to move across the country, James decided to sell his beloved motorcycle. We also sold his VW Passat and got a Chrysler Sebring instead.
5. We got to spend four days in Lake Powell this summer with my family. We had a ton of fun. It was my first time going to Lake Powell and I loved it! James really enjoyed being able to relax a little before starting school.
4. James and I both left behind our jobs in Utah. I started a new job here at a hospital in Columbus.
3. James is unemployeed for the first time in what feels like his entire life. He now has the opportunity to be solely a full-time student, which keeps him busier than two full-time jobs!
2. We moved across the country to Columbus, Ohio...quite the change! We have really enjoyed living in Columbus these past months, but we really miss Utah!
1. And the biggest news of 2007...James and I woke up Thanksgiving morning to one of the biggest life changing moments ever...we're pregnant! We are expecting our first baby July '08.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment